The Introductory Strengths Profile provide a basic overview of your strengths. Once you have completed the assessment the report generated will present to you the following,
- 7 realised and unrealised strengths.
- 4 learned behaviors.
- 3 weaknesses.
- Descriptions and development advice for each area.
- Optional Career guide which will recommend up to 6 job sectors based on your results.
Individual benefits from a strengths-based approach include
- Less stress
- Better work engagement
- More resilience
- Achievement of goals
Research has shown that when companies engage with employees from a strengths-based approach employees are
- More confident
- Possess higher levels of self-esteem
- Higher levels of energy and vitality
- Less stressed
- More resilient
- More likely to achieve their goals
- Perform better at work
- Better engaged at work
- More effective in terms of their own development
Strengths Profile tests available at Future Careers
• Introductory Profile & Expert Profiles are useful for individuals
• Team profile suitable for both teams and managers to understand the realised and unrealised strengths of teams and foster better team engagement.
• Manger tests-provides details on the realised and unrealised strengths of team members and recommendations on how to manage each team member from their own unique strengths’ combinations.